TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms describe the conditions applicable to accreditation and access to Canada Olympic House (COH) for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games, located at AABB-Rio (Associação Atlética Banco do Brasil), Avenida Borges de Medeiros No. 829, Leblon, Rio de Janiero, Brazil (the Venue), including the expected conduct and behaviors of all visitors, guests and other accredited persons at COH.
The Canadian Olympic Committee (COC) may directly, or through authorized security agents, revoke any accreditation and eject or refuse entry to COH to any person for violation of these terms and conditions, Venue rules, illegal activity, misconduct or failure to comply with any and all security measures. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time by the COC and any COH accreditation or COH access will be subject to any such updated terms and conditions.
1. Respect all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, laws governing the possession and use of drugs and alcohol and provision of drugs to any person and of alcohol to minors;
2. Respect all rules and regulations applicable to the Venue where COH is located; such rules may be communicated and enforced separately by the Venue owner;
3. Respect all security measures at COH (including with respect to limited capacity and emergency procedures);
4. Respect any restrictions or instructions regarding designated smoking areas in and around COH; 5. Access to the pool and pool area at the Venue is strictly forbidden at all times and any access is at the user's own risk.
6. Adopt a respectful and reasonable conduct so as to not bring the COC, the Venue and/or any guest into public disrepute or censure;
7. Avoid any unreasonable disturbance or noise to other guests or meetings, whether at COH and/or at the Venue;
8. Avoid bringing or using any fireworks, smoke, fog machines, dry ice, confetti cannons, candles, incense, arms, weapons, artificial noisemakers, containers of any kind and/or other dangerous items of any kind in and around COH;
9. Avoid bringing or consuming any food or drinks from outside the Venue;
10. Avoid any action or statement that is threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, intimidating, violent, defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, indecent or otherwise objectionable;
11. Avoid engaging in ambush marketing and/or unauthorized commercial activities in or around COH and/or the Venue;
12. Respect any conditions communicated by the COC regarding any photos, videos or other recordings at COH and respect the image rights of any person in relation to any such photos, videos and/or recordings at COH;
13. Dress appropriately, casual and sport attires are permitted;
14. Consent to and authorize the use by the COC of any and all photographs, video, voice recordings or other media taken of any person during the course of visit(s) at COH and hereby waive any right to approve the use of these photographs, videos, voice recordings or other media now or in the future and waive any right to any royalties or other benefits derived from such photographs, videos, voice recordings or other media;
15. While the COC takes appropriate precaution to create a safe and hazard-free environment at COH, assume
all risks incident to the visit of COH, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury;
16. Respect the privacy of other guests at COH. Unless specifically authorized in advance by the COC or clearly authorized to access COH in a journalist capacity, no person may report or disclose any private or confidential exchanges and/or events taking place at COH, whether to the press, via social media or through any other means.
17. Accreditations may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests or sweepstakes), or other trade or commercial purposes without the express written consent of the COC.